- 1 Pound ground turkey
- 2 Tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 12oz can whole corn kernels drained
- 1 14oz can kidney beans drained
- 1 14oz black beans drained
- 1 14-15oz diced tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 4 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- CHILE CRUNCH
- Grated cheese
Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add ground turkey and brown. Add onion, celery, red pepper and sauté until soften (about 5 minutes). Add spice mixture to saucepan until aromatic.
Add chicken broth, tomatoes, water and tomato paste. Mix in beans and corn. Bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until heated through.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve and top with CHILE CRUNCH to taste and grated cheese.