- 1 can drained and rinsed chickpeas
- ¼ red onion chopped
- 1 zucchini or cucumber chopped
- ½ cup corn
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups grape tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Chile Crunch
You can add any vegetables you have on hand. I added sliced, blanched asparagus.
Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Add all the vegetables and toss with oil and vinegar.
Cut avocado into cubes and place in a bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice over the avocado and gently stir to combine.
It is better if you refrigerate at least one hour before serving.