Chile Crunch Pasta
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta (thin spaghetti)
- 15-20 fresh basil leaves
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- ¼ cup virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- pinch of sugar
- 1 tablespoon CHILE CRUNCH
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente.
Heat oil in a 12" skillet or wide heavy saucepan over medium-high. Add garlic, tomatoes, pepper, sugar, and 1 tsp. salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst and release their juices to form a sauce, 6–8 minutes.
Toss the pasta with tomato sauce and basil. Top with Parmesan and CHILE CRUNCH.