Spicy Green Beans with Chile Crunch
Spicy Green Beans are a perfect side dish and I serve them for Thanksgiving.
- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced - white part only
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1-2 tablespoons CHILE CRUNCH
Add the oil to a wok or pan and heat on medium-high heat.
Add the green beans and stir fry for 3-5 minutes or until they start to shrivel a bit.
Add the garlic, green onions, stir to combine, and cook for 30 seconds.
Add the soy sauce, sugar, water, and CHILE CRUNCH.
Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely evaporated.
Garnish with sesame seeds of desired.