Asian Cucumber Salad
Makes 1 serving
- 12 ounces mini cucumbers (1 English cucumber) sliced
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Chile Crunch, to taste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chile Crunch Oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
Mix all dressing ingredients together in a large bowl.
Cut cucumber into slices, then half them.
Add cucumbers to the dressing and stir until well combined.
Top with the chopped peanuts.